WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT SELLING CARDS TO US
- We offer payment via Store Credit or PayPal and PayPal charges fees on payments used via their service. For more information, please click here.
- We offer a 40% bonus for payments issued in store credit. Store credit can be used on Amazingmtg.com, or at any Amazing Discoveries location.
- We only buy English language cards and we DO NOT accept DMG/HP/Signed/Stamped cards.
- We do not offer “Near Mint” conditions on our buy orders, we instead offer “Light Play” as our highest available condition.
- We reserve the right to refuse service or cancel a buy order before it is approved.
- If you have any questions or concerns about selling cards to us, please visit our FAQ (see below) or Contact Us for assistance.
HOW DO I SELL CARDS TO AMAZING DISCOVERIES?
- Please log in to your Amazingmtg.com account BEFORE adding items to your buylist cart
- Type the name of the card you would like to sell into the search bar
- Please note that our buylist cart has a 250 line item limit
- Please select the exact printing of the card you would like to sell
- Continue following the system prompts to complete and submit your order. If you would like to be notified of any and all grading adjustments before we pay you for your submission, please include "HOLD ORDER" in the Order Comments section during checkout. Alternatively, if you would like to receive your payment as fast as possible, please include “SKIP DOWNGRADE” in the Order Comments section during checkout to skip grading adjustment notification.
- Abide by the "SHIPPING BEST PRACTICES" section when mailing your order to us.
SHIPPING BEST PRACTICES
- When packaging your buy order, always be sure to include the exact name of the account you are using to place the buy order through amazingmtg.com and the order number for your buy order in the package.
- Be sure that your cards are sorted in the exact order that they appear on your confirmation email. Remove cards from any sleeves, binders, or any kind of packaging. Please note that there will be a delay in processing your order if it arrives out of order or if your cards are in sleeves or any other kind of packacing. There will be a delay in processing your order and a fee up to 10% of your unmodified buy order total can be deducted.
- Remember to package your cards securely. Do not put cards in plastic zip lock bags or wrap them with rubber bands. We highly recommend packaging your cards in boxes designed to hold trading cards with material used to prevent your cards from moving during transit. When packaging and securing your cards, do not use excessive tape or other materials that will put your cards at risk by making the package difficult to open.
- All buy order submissions must be mailed or hand delivered directly to our processing facility. Please address all buylists to:
- Amazing Discoveries
Attention: Buyer (Your Order #)
238 S. Tucson Blvd
Tucson, AZ 85716
- Amazing Discoveries
We strongly recommend that you purchase tracking and insurance for your package, particularly if it is highly valuable. Occasionally, packages are lost or damaged in transit and we are NOT responsible for mistakes made by any mail carriers or delivery service.
We email all sellers whose buy orders depreciate by 10% or more in value due to grading before we complete their submission. If we do not receive a reply to that email within 2 business days, we will process their submission as usual. Payment will be sent to you within 2 days of your buy order being graded.
If you want to add more items to a buylist, please submit an additional buylist for those items. You are welcome to include multiple buylists in one package, but please separate by the order number, include the order number for each and account name.
Q: How long do I have to send you the cards?
A: Buy orders that are placed with us give us an idea of inventory that will be coming into the building, so orders must be postmarked or dropped off in-store within 3 days of the delivery of your approval email. Orders postmarked after that 3 day period may have their orders canceled or purchase prices updated on receipt.
Q: Do you pay for shipping?
A: It is each patron's responsibility to cover their own shipping when mailing us their buy list. We strongly recommend that you purchase tracking and insurance for your package, particularly if it is highly valuable. Packages can get lost or damaged in transit and we are NOT responsible for mistakes made by any mail carriers or delivery service. Drop off is available by appointment, please Contact Us for arrangements.
Q: How long does the grading process take?
A: The grading process will fluctuate depending upon current order volume. Once the order is marked as received, it will be graded and finalized in 1 to 5 business days, with your payment taking any additional time to process through PayPal if that option is selected.
Q: Do you contact me with the grading results before finalizing my order?
A: We email all sellers whose buy orders depreciate by 10% or more in value due to grading before we complete their submission. If we do not receive a reply within 2 business days, we will continue to process their submission as usual. If you would like to be notified of any and all grading adjustments before we pay you for your submission, please include "HOLD ORDER" in the Order Comments section during checkout.
Q: Can I change my mind and get my cards back after my order is finalized?
A: If you request notification of grading changes by including “HOLD ORDER” in your order comments, or receive an email due to your buy order depreciating by 10% or more in value due to grading before we complete your submission, you may reply to that email to have your cards returned to you. If we do not receive a reply within 2 business days, we will continue to process their submission as usual. There is no other way to have your cards returned to you, so please ensure that you are sending cards that you are certain about selling at the prices you have selected in your buy order.
CARD CONDITION GUIDE
To help you better understand how we grade our cards, please use this guide from our friends at TCGPlayer.com. Additionally, we only buy English language cards and we DO NOT accept DMG/HP/Signed/Stamped cards, and we do not offer “Near Mint” conditions on our buy orders, we instead offer “Light Play” as our highest available condition as we offer the same buy price on both of these conditions.